Friday, July 29, 2011

Photos from the Beautiful California Coast

Hey gang! No text-post today, but by way of my "31 posts in 31 days" goal, I've put up a collection of pictures that I took on the San Francisco coastline, in a park called "Golden Gate National Recreation Area". I have some hundreds more pictures from the trip, but I chose to take out the 63 from this location (that weren't duplicates, poor or stupid shots) and focus on nature-type shots (flowers, trees, etc). There are a bunch of decent ones and a very few very good ones, but I'm not going to tell you which I think are which, so hah. Find out for yourself!

You should be able to find them in the link below; if not, leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do. They are under "Tisdel's Temerity", my newly launched Flickr counterpart to this site, so hooray!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65561393@N03/sets/72157627311775752/

Enjoy,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment