Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Second Retraction This Year

Well, for the second time this year, someone in the upper ranks of one of my parent organizations has objected to one of my blog posts. For the second time, it was for the same basic reason. I apparently cannot speak about what that is, so here's something neutral and nondescript: many mothers tell their children not to speak unless they have something good to say. So, as requested, I will not post about FEMA Corps unless I have something good to say.

In unrelated news, expect plenty of football posts, philosophy posts, book reviews, etc. from this site in the near future.

It should be noted, however, that--as I said in the offending post--I was not complaining about my lot, but simply describing it for what it is. That by itself should not constitute a critique, but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment